As the first tier of local government, all parish councils have the right to be consulted on planning applications. Herefordshire Council as our unitary authority advises us when an application has been submitted.
Parish Council’s can only make representations on planning applications, it is Herefordshire Council that decide the application based on national and local policies. When making representations, the Parish Council also has to adhere to these policies.
Please click on the link below to search and view planning applications. You will need to enter the planning application number.
Herefordshire Council planning website provides a lot of information about the various policies involved in deciding planning applications, as well as updated information relating to the Core Strategy – the local plan for Herefordshire. Click here to view the adopted Core Strategy documents.
Our next planning meeting is:
Current planning issues
(click for more information)
- 18/02439/REM | Approval of Reserved Matters (landscaping) pursuant of Planning Permission 15/02324/OUT for the construction of road to provide vehicular access from A49 to serve residential development of up to 34 dwellings on land off Wyson Lane, Wooferton. (Cross boundary application)(Revised scheme) | Wyson Lane Woofferton Shropshire. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 20th June.
- 18/02935/FUL Wooferton Wharf, Wooferton. Erection of a petrol filling station with ancillary retail element (sui generis use) and associated landscaping, parking and access, following demolition of existing building. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 18th July.
- 182607 Land north of The Corner House, Temple Lane, Little Hereford Crossing. Proposed creation of 4 new dwellings. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 15th August. AMENDED PLANS – to be discussed at our meeting on 17th April.
- 190232 Willow Tree Barn, Church Rd, Brimfield. Proposed garden and general purpose room extension. Click to view. This application is not being discussed at a meeting-delegated powers apply. Please send any comments to the Clerk by 4th March.
- 190693 Willow Cottage, Dirty Middleton, Little Hereford. Proposed two storey extension and erection of detached garage. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 20th March.
- 191221 Land adjacent to Poultry site north of The Larches, Bleathwood. Outline application for a permanent poultry managers dwelling. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 30th April.
- 191358 The Oaklands, Little Hereford. Replacement of modern timber windows with new hardwood double glazed units. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 15th May.
- 191457 Four Seasons, Wyson Lane, Brimfield. Proposed demolition of existing (fire damaged) dwelling and construction of replacement dwelling.Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 15th May.
- 192169 Sunnydale, Little Hereford. Proposed two storey extension to side/rear and removal of chimney. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 17th July.
Community Parish Plan
We have now completed the Community Parish Plan and this has been circulated to various locations within the parish. Please click on the links below for your copy
We would like to thank everyone who has been involved with this process.