As the first tier of local government, all parish councils have the right to be consulted on planning applications. Herefordshire Council as our unitary authority advises us when an application has been submitted.
Parish Council’s can only make representations on planning applications, it is Herefordshire Council that decide the application based on national and local policies. When making representations, the Parish Council also has to adhere to these policies.
Please click on the link below to search and view planning applications. You will need to enter the planning application number.
Herefordshire Council planning website provides a lot of information about the various policies involved in deciding planning applications, as well as updated information relating to the Core Strategy – the local plan for Herefordshire. Click here to view the adopted Core Strategy documents.
Current planning issues
LITTLE HEREFORD PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- 201962 Hopefield Cottage, Haynall Lane, Little Hereford. Proposed erection of three sustainable holiday lodges. Click to view. Comment to PC by 27th July, this is being discussed at our virtual meeting on 29th July, 2020. Amended plans – to be discussed at our virtual meeting on 9th December at 7.30pm. Click on the link above.
- 210449 Willow Farm, Little Hereford. Redevelopment of existing poultry unit including demolition of four existing poultry sheds and erection of two replacement poultry sheds, refurbishment and extension of 2 existing poultry sheds, installation of 9 feed bins, construction of an underground dirty water tank and construction of a sustainable drainage attenuation pond. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 17th February.
BRIMFIELD PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- 203268 The Workshop, Woofferton Grange, Wyson Lane, Brimfield. Currently former agricultural building which houses a caravan-the proposal is to apply for a change of use to commercial storage and motorcycle tyre fitting unit. To be discussed using delegated powers, comments to PC by 3rd November. Click to view AMENDED PLANS – February 2021 – to be discussed at our meeting on 17th March.
- 210373 Land off Wyson Lane, Brimfield. Proposed demolition of farm buildings and construction of 14 dwellings with associated access. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 17th February. AMENDED PLANS – March 2021 – to be discussed at our meeting on 17th March. AMENDED PLANS – May 2021 – to be discussed at our meeting on 19th May.
- 211625 5 Marcle Orchard, Brimfield. Proposed erection of single storey extension. To be discussed using delegated powers, comments to PC by 28th June. Click to view
Community Parish Plan
We have now completed the Community Parish Plan and this has been circulated to various locations within the parish. Please click on the links below for your copy
We would like to thank everyone who has been involved with this process.
Last updated on April 22nd, 2014