As the first tier of local government, all parish councils have the right to be consulted on planning applications. Herefordshire Council as our unitary authority advises us when an application has been submitted.
Parish Council’s can only make representations on planning applications, it is Herefordshire Council that decide the application based on national and local policies. When making representations, the Parish Council also has to adhere to these policies.
Please click on the link below to search and view planning applications. You will need to enter the planning application number.
Herefordshire Council planning website provides a lot of information about the various policies involved in deciding planning applications, as well as updated information relating to the Core Strategy – the local plan for Herefordshire. Click here to view the adopted Core Strategy documents.
Our next planning meeting is:
Current planning issues
(click for more information)
- 18/02439/REM | Approval of Reserved Matters (landscaping) pursuant of Planning Permission 15/02324/OUT for the construction of road to provide vehicular access from A49 to serve residential development of up to 34 dwellings on land off Wyson Lane, Wooferton. (Cross boundary application)(Revised scheme) | Wyson Lane Woofferton Shropshire. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 20th June.
- 18/02935/FUL Wooferton Wharf, Wooferton. Erection of a petrol filling station with ancillary retail element (sui generis use) and associated landscaping, parking and access, following demolition of existing building. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 18th July.
- 182607 Land north of The Corner House, Temple Lane, Little Hereford Crossing. Proposed creation of 4 new dwellings. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 15th August. AMENDED PLANS – to be discussed at our meeting on 17th April.
- 191221 Land adjacent to Poultry site north of The Larches, Bleathwood. Outline application for a permanent poultry managers dwelling. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 30th April.
- 192169 Sunnydale, Little Hereford. Proposed two storey extension to side/rear and removal of chimney. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 17th July.
- 192574 The Barn, Haynall Lane, Lower Drayton, Brimfield. Proposed agricultural building. Click to view. To be discussed using delegated powers – comments to PC by 7th August. Thank you.
- 192601 Oak Barn, Upper Upton, Little Hereford. Proposed building for a garage, garden workshops/store and hobby room to replace an existing substandard building. Resubmission of application 183798 with increase of length. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 27th August.
- 192728 The Beech, Haynall Lane, Little Hereford. Proposed outside storage of touring caravans and motorhomes. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 27th August.
- 192717 Little Manor Farm, Bleathwood. Concrete existing stoned farmyard. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 27th August.
- 192695 Brimfield Lodge, School Bank, Brimfield. Proposed demolition of existing stables to form a single new dwelling. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 27th August.
Community Parish Plan
We have now completed the Community Parish Plan and this has been circulated to various locations within the parish. Please click on the links below for your copy
We would like to thank everyone who has been involved with this process.