As the first tier of local government, all parish councils have the right to be consulted on planning applications. Herefordshire Council as our unitary authority advises us when an application has been submitted.
Parish Council’s can only make representations on planning applications, it is Herefordshire Council that decide the application based on national and local policies. When making representations, the Parish Council also has to adhere to these policies.
Please click on the link below to search and view planning applications. You will need to enter the planning application number.
Herefordshire Council planning website provides a lot of information about the various policies involved in deciding planning applications, as well as updated information relating to the Core Strategy – the local plan for Herefordshire. Click here to view the adopted Core Strategy documents.
Our next planning meeting is:
Current planning issues
(click for more information)
- 18/02935/FUL Wooferton Wharf, Wooferton. Erection of a petrol filling station with ancillary retail element (sui generis use) and associated landscaping, parking and access, following demolition of existing building. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 18th July.
- 192574 The Barn, Haynall Lane, Lower Drayton, Brimfield. Proposed agricultural building. Click to view. To be discussed using delegated powers – comments to PC by 7th August. Thank you.
- 192728 The Beech, Haynall Lane, Little Hereford. Proposed outside storage of touring caravans and motorhomes. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 27th August.
- 192695 Brimfield Lodge, School Bank, Brimfield. Proposed demolition of existing stables to form a single new dwelling. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 27th August.
- 192989 Willow Tree Barn, Church Rd, Brimfield. Variation of condition 4 (ref 190232) new drawings submitted for building regulatory purposes and fire safety cladding on a partition wall. To be discussed using delegated powers, comments to Parish Council by 8th October.
- 193693 New House Farm, Brimfield. Reserved matters from ref 153733 – erection of agricultural workers dwelling. To be discussed at our meeting on 16th October.
Community Parish Plan
We have now completed the Community Parish Plan and this has been circulated to various locations within the parish. Please click on the links below for your copy
We would like to thank everyone who has been involved with this process.