As the first tier of local government, all parish councils have the right to be consulted on planning applications. Herefordshire Council as our unitary authority advises us when an application has been submitted.
Parish Council’s can only make representations on planning applications, it is Herefordshire Council that decide the application based on national and local policies. When making representations, the Parish Council also has to adhere to these policies.
Please click on the link below to search and view planning applications. You will need to enter the planning application number.
Herefordshire Council planning website provides a lot of information about the various policies involved in deciding planning applications, as well as updated information relating to the Core Strategy – the local plan for Herefordshire. Click here to view the adopted Core Strategy documents.
Our next virtual planning meeting is:
Current planning issues
(click for more information)
LITTLE HEREFORD PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- 194418 The Old Hopyard, Bleathwood. Re-organisation and upgrade of the existing ‘Bleathwood Lodges Country Park’ to include demolition of existing site buildings, the change of use of the on-site residential property for holiday let, the construction of a replacement facilities/meet and greet building, and provision of accommodation in the form of 60 lodges, with associated access and parking (click to view). To be discussed at our meeting on 28th January, 2020. RE-CONSULTATION AMENDMENTS TO ABOVE APPLICATION – COMMENTS TO PC BY 1ST JUNE.
- 200513 Woodyetts, Bleathwood. Demolition of existing modern single storey extension, replacement 1.5 storey extension providing disability level access shower, washing and toilet facilities on the first floor. Removal of existing modern stud partitions on first floor. Includes listed building consent (click to view). To be discussed using delegated powers. Comments to Parish Council by 3rd April.
- http://www.brimfield-and-little-hereford.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Temple-Corner-appeal.pdf Comment to PC by 10th July. This is being discussed at our virtual meeting on 15th July. 2020.
- 201887 Woodstock House, Brimfield. Change of use from A1 to D1. No building work or other construction is involved. Retrospective. Click to view. To be discussed at our virtual meeting on 15th July, 2020. Comments to PC by 14th July.
- 201962 Hopefield Cottage, Haynall Lane, Little Hereford. Proposed erection of three sustainable holiday lodges. Click to view. Comment to PC by 27th July, this is being discussed at our virtual meeting on 29th July, 2020.
BRIMFIELD PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- 202389 Ryelands Farm, The Wood, Brimfield. Change of use of agricultural buildings to 4 dwelling houses (Class C3), and for building operations reasonably necessary for the conversion. Click to view. To be discussed at our virtual meeting on 6th August. Comments to PC by 5th August.
- 202517 11 Wyson Ave, Brimfield. Proposed erection of an ancilliary domestic outbuilding to form a granny annexe Click to view. To be discussed using delegated powers, comment to Parish Council by 8th September.
- 202434 Land at Tenbury Rd, Brimfield. Proposed general agricultural store. Click to view. To be discussed at our virtual meeting on 16th September.
- 202514 Toll House Cottage, Brimfield. Proposed extension and alterations to existing dwelling. Click to view. To be discussed at our virtual meeting on 16th September.
- 202439 Land at Manor Farm, Brimfield. Proposed residential development for conversion of traditional farm buildings to four dwellings and erection of four new build houses. Click to view . To be discussed at our virtual meeting on 16th September.
Community Parish Plan
We have now completed the Community Parish Plan and this has been circulated to various locations within the parish. Please click on the links below for your copy
We would like to thank everyone who has been involved with this process.
Last updated on April 22nd, 2014