As the first tier of local government, all parish councils have the right to be consulted on planning applications. Herefordshire Council as our unitary authority advises us when an application has been submitted.
Parish Council’s can only make representations on planning applications, it is Herefordshire Council that decide the application based on national and local policies. When making representations, the Parish Council also has to adhere to these policies.
Please click on the link below to search and view planning applications. You will need to enter the planning application number.
Herefordshire Council planning website provides a lot of information about the various policies involved in deciding planning applications, as well as updated information relating to the Core Strategy – the local plan for Herefordshire. Click here to view the adopted Core Strategy documents.
Our next planning meeting is:
Current planning issues
(click for more information)
- 192574 The Barn, Haynall Lane, Lower Drayton, Brimfield. Proposed agricultural building. Click to view. To be discussed using delegated powers – comments to PC by 7th August. Thank you.
- 192728 The Beech, Haynall Lane, Little Hereford. Proposed outside storage of touring caravans and motorhomes. Click to view. To be discussed at our meeting on 27th August.
- 194049 Woofferton Grange Workshop, Wyson Lane, Brimfield. Change of use from storage to car restoration – retrospective. Click to view. To be discussed using delegated powers, comments to Parish Council by 30th December.
- 194115 Ludlow Trailer Training Services, Woodstock House, Brimfield. Click to view. Change of use from A1 to D1 – retrospective. To be discussed using delegated powers, comments to Parish Council by 30th December.
- 194113 The Barn, Brimfield. Two storey extension. Click to view. To be discussed using delegated powers, comments to Parish Council by 10th January.
- 194418 The Old Hopyard, Bleathwood. Re-organisation and upgrade of the existing ‘Bleathwood Lodges Country Park’ to include demolition of existing site buildings, the change of use of the on-site residential property for holiday let, the construction of a replacement facilities/meet and greet building, and provision of accommodation in the form of 60 lodges, with associated access and parking. To be discussed at our meeting on 28th January, 2020. Click to view
Community Parish Plan
We have now completed the Community Parish Plan and this has been circulated to various locations within the parish. Please click on the links below for your copy
We would like to thank everyone who has been involved with this process.